AIM
TheMeEvan

Pico Roulette Pico Roulette

awesome

Best thing i've seen on newgrounds in years.\\

Special Mission Special Mission

Great

top notch! besides the button layout, which I can't stand.

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

Awesome!

This is the most fun i've have with a flash game in a long time, awesome fluidity and sense of speed!

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

neat

$21.77 YES

B R E A K I T B R E A K I T

crappy rip off of Ultra BreakOut (PC)

This is really a remake of a remake, this has all of the powerups and attributes as Ultra BreakOut by Suma games, (among other rip offs of that) those are a great deal better then this, they are smooth and not so glitchy, don't bother with this, goto cnet and grab a non-flash version (for free)

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

still the best 'internet' game to date

I just picked up the GAMECUBE version 3 days ago, It is incredible!
This game is so much better with a controller. BUY IT

Create Your Profile Create Your Profile

l

hey if you need this to make yourself feel better, i guess, have fun?

Gohan's Adventure 2 Gohan's Adventure 2

neat job

I'll tell you what, i hate DBZ, but this was a pretty professional looking game. you dun good

Mad Libs 5 Mad Libs 5

10 because i had fun

Thank you for inviting us all over for Gay Pride Day. I loved the gay penis you served; you always make it so crappy. I guess Uncle Evan was really shitty, since he cumed in the sploodge!
Thank you also for the Your Mom. I heard Steve uses that kind. WHOAAAAAA! My sister loved the black bra you gave her; she's going to shit it at the Gay Day next week.
I'm sorry Fred and I broke your Penis Chair. We were fucked in the Gay room when it suddenly went 'SAAAALOME'! We will pay you to have it fixed by cuming your shit. I can't wait to see you next year at penis day!

MINES THE BEST!